Join us as a Junior Business Developer
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Familiarity with start-up working environments
- Good time management and organizational skills
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools.
About the Role:
As a Junior Business Developer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to DocDigitizer´s continuous and rapid international growth, evangelising our technology. You will be responsible for cultivating new deals with new clients across several verticals (Accounts Payable, RPA..). And also for initiating contact and discussing the requirements for implementing our solution with these clients or partners. You’ll also work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth client experience and a positive outcome from the trials you will agree with the leads
What we are looking for:
- Dynamic, hungry for challenges
- Reliable, proactive, autonomous and multi-tasking
- Able to deliver / results driven
- Distinctive written and verbal communication skills
- Available / dependable
- Capacity to assume responsibilities and take ownership of delegated tasks
- Team player
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Our key values are : commitment, curiosity, helpfulness and innovation
- Perks include Thursday team lunch, weekly workouts, barbecues
- Career development and a progression path
- Remote work (3 days per week);
- Casual dress all-day, every day;
- Ability to work with fast-growing project where you will be working side by side with decision-makers and the founder of the company
DocDigitizer is revolutionizing the Digital Transformation initiatives by allowing companies to deal with information in documents the same way they deal with information structured in databases.
We are disrupting the market with our simple to use, flexible and precise data extraction, transforming inefficient processes into streamlined, fast-moving flows.
Working at DocDigitizer
We are a young and dynamic team, highly motivated and technically skilled. There is neither a simple nor a unique answer for the problem that we are solving. Each week you’ll have the opportunity to both solve an immediate challenge but also to have an impact on the vision.
You’ll find a seasoned as well as diverse team. We value competence, commitment and honesty over anything else.
And yes, we have ping-pong, snooker,and so on.
We are also solar powered, electrically moved and eco-friendly.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. Regardless of race, colour, faith, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.