Join us as a Customer Success Lead
What do we need?
DocDigitizer is looking for Customer Success Managers to support our rapid growth.
DocDigitizer acts at the enterprise level, so you will take responsibility for an impressive batch of tier-1 enterprise clients. It's up to you to define the CS role; put the processes in place, and execute yourself while building a team.
We are still a small company, so you need to be hands-on, directly involved with our customers, and ready daily to go the extra mile doing whatever it takes to make our customers happy.
Who We Are:
Powered by cutting-edge AI technology, DocDigitizer is a cognitive data capture service that turns unstructured text data into business-critical information, guaranteeing accuracy SLAs.
We are an Automation Enabler (using PaaS approach) for RPA, Low-Code, ERP, BPM, and ECM technologies, automating manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflow. Additionally, we serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Financial Services and Insurtech, supporting KYC, AML, and Claims processes automation.
Founded in 2017, we reached 6x growth in 2020, we have a strong network of reselling partnerships (including Big Four), and we are present across 6+ geographies.
DocDigitizer is headquartered in Lisbon.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a health score: Identify key activities of a new account to quantify where they are and how they can be engaged with the DocDigitizer product.
- Engage the renewal & up-sell: Make sure to create an expanded model and extract more value to the customer.
- Assist DocDigitizer in using data to support decision-making with minimum effort by promoting the use of KPIs to analyze the efficacy of operational procedures on Customer Success.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of customer success managers developing a leadership bench over time.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team building on our global strategy, and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing user health, managing day-to-day operations, and scaling the team. Coach, mentor, and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account skills.
- Implement a best-in-class customer support framework.
- Has CS experience in a SaaS/tech environment
- Is internationally oriented
- Has a growth-mindset
- Has experience with managing stakeholders at large international companies
- Is quick on his/her feet and thrives in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Can understand and clearly communicate complex value propositions.
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission Structure